Thread: Burning/Numbess Internal shakiness/tremor/ MS?

Burning/Numbess Internal shakiness/tremor/ MS?

4 months ago I was diagnosed with a Vitamin B12 deficency I had levels of 150. I had symptoms of fatigue and just generally not feeling good. I got a booster of B12 injections and everything cleared up for 2 months. Then I had a feeling of tightness in my legs, this caused alot of anxiety. I also had a one sided headache, and a slight trickle of blood out a nostril which further added to the anxiety.

Ever since I have been extremely worried I have MS. I woke up one day with a burning foot sensation and a burning sensation that travelled up my leg to my buttock on my left side. This then happened to the left forearm on the same day, it felt like I had reduced feeling in it. The tightness in my legs has cleared up and since I've climbed mountains and ran 8miles regularly.

The weird feeling in my hand and arm has stayed. whilst my foot has cleared up I still have a weird sensation in my left calf.

I have now noticed that when I lay in bed and in general that my body feels as if it is tensing on and off or termoring or twitching. I was at the cinema and it felt like the chair was moving same as my bed.

I have been very anxious lately and Im not sure if the anxiety is causing the symptoms or the symptoms are causing the anxiety. Any insight would be helpful, thank you.

I forgot to mention on my left hand I also have a pain if I rub in below my first 3 fingers and the thumb area, not sure if thats related to the burning sensations or caused by.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

anyone any ideas?

Re: Burning/Numbess Internal shakiness/tremor/ MS?

Your symptoms are probably causing the anxiety however your symptoms are probably also benign so book an appointment if you haven't already so your doctor can clear your mind

Did you book an appointment?

Hey I did I've to wait 2 weeks. My neck is still twitching as is my calf. It's a really weird sensation

My friend had similar symptoms to you and she needs to have vitamin b injections frequently otherwise symptoms return.

Thread Information