Hello all. This is my first post on here although I have used your forum as support for a while.

I was diagnosed with GAD 2 years ago. I have always been a worrier and dwelled on things but this latest life changing episode came out of the blue. I am wondering if anyone has had anything similar and can advise on strategies to cope. here is my sorry tale...

Ten years ago I got married. We put my husbands house into joint names, did it ourselves because we paid the mortgage off. Thought no more of it. Two years ago we put the house up for sale. I had a complete meltdown.

I I Decided it was all wrong and we would lose the house, then I thought someone transferred it from us secretly, then I decided we would get a big tax bill, then etc etc. for two years I am going over the forms and process. I have been to accountants and solicitors, they tell me all is fine but I keep looking for problems and having proper anxiety and panic attacks. . I have been to hospital with panic convulsions. I obsess over every angle looking for faults on this issue. I have had hypnotherapy , CBT and been on medication. I wasn't so bad on the meds but have now weaned myself off after 15 months and a two stone weight gain. Hate those things. Am just about holding work down but have had to stop studying alongside. I am ruining my marriage and my life with this.

I recognise this behaviour in other areas of my life, travelling through airports, focussing on detail and worrying about the minutiae, but in no way is any of this nearly as bad as the above. it is driving me crazy and any help you can suggest would be appreciated.