I am off work with anxiety.

My work are understanding and supportive and so are my side of the family.

However my boyfriends nana just rang me and told me to ignore all the stuff his family are saying behind my back. I am in tears, I was not aware of any dislike towards me from his family or that they were unhappy that I was not working.

His nana also keeps insisting on visiting. she has already visited our new house (that we have only been in for two months) and my boyfriend regularly visits his family and nana every week. Now why the hell does she want to visit every 5 minutes I dont know but She is here for hours when she does and a whole day is wasted. I should not feel under pressure in my own home.

I hate people visiting my house. His nana keeps requesting to visit. I have to sit upstairs in the bedroom when she does while my boyfriend talks to her as my anxiety causes severe panic attacks and refuse to run around and cater to a guest when I can barely care for myself.

My opinion now is I don't want his family round ever. And I never want to see them again. I sent them gifts for their birthdays and everything. The ungrateful backstabbing *******s!!