Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Having a really bad day

Hi Hon

Really appreciate you offer. Been so up in the air today never even thought of calling you and asking for help.

Might hold you to that if not feeling any better. As long as you dont mind and dont feel like i am putting on you.

Thanks for that, you are a great friend.

I got your letter and money thanks, just havent had a minute to reply.

How are you doing. Say hi to Ed. Have you tried the driving yet?

Love Sal xxxxx

hey Sal,

got into the car for the first time today and drove down to the shop!! I was so proud. I managed really well and even had fun - wow!!!
    please don't hesitate to call me if you want to get rid of Sam for a while. We can even come pick her up as ed loves the drive to yours!! (very sad i know). I would love to spend some time with her and I'm sure you could do with the break. Take care xxx

Sarah (seh1980)

Thank you so much Sarah. I will if you dont mind. I am going to ask if her dad will have her for a few days just to give me time to catch up on where i am at.

Wow i am so proud of you for driving, you have cracked it hon. Well done you.

If you and Ed have nothing planned for tomorrow and the weather is ok, feel free to come over in the afternoon and we can have some crack and chill in the garden. Would be really good to see you.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal,

Hope today is better than yesterday.

MS

Hi Sal

I hope you are feeling better today.

Thinking of you.
    Briary xx

Hiya Sal

How are you doing babe?

I hope youve woken up feeling better today!!

take care
    love Sarah
    xx

Sal

Sorry I somehow missed this message last night or I would have asked if you wanted me to call you.:(

I think you have a lot going on at the moment so it may have all come to a head this weekend.

Remember when I had that glitch a few months back and I felt dreadful too. We all get these setbacks so don't let it beat you ok?

Can you take a couple of days off work till you can get your head round it all?

I do hope you are better today[^] and feeling a little more normal!

Take care ok and call me if you want a chat?

xxx

Nicola

Hi Sarah

Did wake up feeling a bit better, clouds seemed to have moved on!!! But as the day is going on i am starting to feel really anxious and really shakey.

I am trying to distract myself and i lit the BBQ and Sam has 2 friends round and they are in the paddling pool. So i fed them, now have come upstairs and feel ****.

Was going to do some housework to distract myself but at moment feel to edgy to do anything.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Nic

Dont worry about missing it there are so many post you cant be expected to read them all.

As was telling Sarah i am getting worse as the day goes on. Normally i find i am the other way improve but not yesterday or today.

I finished work on Friday and i am of for 2 weeks now so will have some time to sort my head out without worrying about the extra pressure of work.

Just feel totally lost and confused at the moment and not sure how to pull myself out of it.

Hope you are having a good weekend. Will talk to you soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal, hope todays' a little better for you, Take care sal, Tara xx

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information