Thread: New here

New here

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I suffer from panic/anxiety/agoraphobia. It's been around 18 years now at varying degrees. Hope to 'meet' some people in a similar situation for advice/encouragement. Bea

Re: New here

Hi bea and welcome! I hope you meet some lovely people and feel positive. Everyones really nice. Hope you benefit x

Welcome here Bea, I am sure you will have lots of help.

Thank you for the welcome.

Pleased with myself today, having not been out the house for over 3 weeks, I managed 8 hours away from home including a car journey and walking to/round a park. Sounds like nothing to most people but it's good for me.

Haha youve got me beat already! Welcome and congrats!

Thanks Nick.

Not having a good one today, promised the kids we'd play golf but I couldn't face it so they've gone just with Nanny.

Hi Bea. Welcome to the forum.
    Don't beat yourself up about what you can't do. Concentrate on all the positive things that you can do no matter how small they may seem to be.

That was a BIg day out considering you hadn't been out for 3 weeks. Just be pleased that you CAN do these things when your having a good day, and try to not beat yourself up when your having a. Bad day.

Thread Information