Thread: petrified

petrified

Im so scared. Youll see from previous posts abiut my dreams and how I dreamt last year of a headstone with my name and aug 19 on it but no year. Im absolutely terrified. Now though since saturday ive had short stabbing pains on left side of head, no other symptoms though. Im so scared ive something like an aneurysm and this is whats going to happen tomorrow. I cant stop crying. Anyone?

Re: petrified

first of all.... breathe. What you are describing is an Ice Pic headache, I get them lots. Stress, muscle tension can all cause them.

Do you know that headstones, grim reaper etc... in the spiritual world (including dream interpretation) do NOT mean death? It means the end of something, and a new beginning. SO that would typically mean the end of one job and a new opportunity coming. Or the end of a relationship, the end of your lease at your apartment etc. and a new beginning to follow.

The world was supposed to end on December 21st 2012. There was supposed to be a catastrophe of unheard of proportions on Jan 1 2000 (Y2K). Nothing happened. I had a very vivid dream that I hit the lotto. Played the numbers and all. I'm still poor ~lol~ It's a dream... nothing more.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I dream of kissing Hugh Jackman... but that aint gonna happen! Dreams are just your minds way of sorting out your fears/worries/stresses - it is meaningless other than you are worrying too much. Those headaches are horrible and scary, but normal.

Hello Pet9

It is now the 20th August and, hopefully, you are well and happy. Please let us all know that you are okay.

Hopefully you will no longer worry about your dreams again.

Hi Frankie
    Yes I'm still here. My friend had planned a full day for us so hadn't time to think or worry.
    Can't remember any dreams from last night however I assume I had some. I think i will have to start cbt bec this catastrophising go everything can't go on.

Thanks for all your help. X

So glad that you are okay and that you have obviously got a really good friend who cares about you.

Thread Information