Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genital warts

Genital warts

I got told by the clinic I might have a really small wart, but I'm now worried two things I thought were shaving spots are warts too. They are more red. I squeezed one and it looked like a blackhead inside. The other had clear yellowy liquid - that's the one I'm most worried about. Would warts have this?

How long are shaving spots typically there? I think ones been there since about the 12th.

Re: Genital warts

Genital warts would not contain clear yellow liquid.

Now when I squeeze it only blood comes out. I'm scared no liquid came out last night and I'm just imagining it. Do you think a genital wart would bleed when squeezed? I really did think some liquid came out because afterwards it had a red dot in the middle too.

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

This is a picture of the spot after it's been squeezed, hence the red dot. Does anyone think it could be a wart? http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...ps27ba5621.jpg

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:51 ----------

This is a picture of the spot after it's been squeezed, hence the red dot. Does anyone think it could be a wart? http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...ps27ba5621.jpg

Nope... looks like a pimple tbh.

Postive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Looks like a spot to me. Try witch hazel ointment; (brilliant stuff).

Can warts have hair growing on them too? This one has a few pretty much on it

Quote Originally Posted by lb76696 View Post
    Can warts have hair growing on them too? This one has a few pretty much on it
    Ever see a caricature of a witch?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It's probably just an ingrown hair

I could be molluscism contagism which is a nonserious issue that resolves by itself. Sometimes it can take up to 9 months, but they are not serious.
    The thing that leads me to thinking that it might not be, is that there are usually a few of them and not just one.
    To me it looks like a pimple.

I found another I'm worried about. I squeezed it and the same clear liquid came out. It felt like it deflated slightly and there was a weird skin left over which I pulled off. Now it's a cut. Could this have been a wart?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information