Thread: Scary stuff

Scary stuff

Re: Scary stuff

That's the whole point of terrorism.

I've lived in London all my life and had to put up with IRA bombings before all this - even a bomb exploding in the building when I was working! The way to defeat these people is to carry on. Just go about your life and don't let them get to you.

Don't believe the Daily Mail!

Don't watch the news

Life in your immediate vicinity still goes on believe it or not. Plenty of people are paid to worry about that stuff.

Hi Emma I understand you being worried but unfortunately bad things happen try not worry hun not worth it ,there's enough just to worry about just going about our daily life don't add more xx

Sorry to hear your worried about this. That's sadly just terrorism though, I agree with the others, we'll be fine

Causing 'terror' is exactly what they want to do. I just take the approach that I don't want to give them the satisfaction of worrying me and having an effect on my life.

An incredibly reliable study has shown that reading the Daily Mail causes an increase in anxiety levels by over 400%

Quote Originally Posted by Em.ma View Post
    Hi Emma, please don't worry. I strongly suspect that a lot of these stories are propaganda, I am not saying that it isn't true but I think a lot of media sources especially the Daily Mail are notorious for creating a climate of fear. That's how they make a living, the more sensational and horrifying the headline the more papers they will sell. Unfortunate but true I'm afraid.
    Plus if there were that many fanatics in our proximity then an attack of this nature would have happened LONG BEFORE now!!! I mean would these fanatics really keep biding their time if they were so hell bent on destruction?

PLEASE DONT WORRY

I totally agree. Carry on as usual. Is the best way. Bit like fighting an illness or disease. You do what's necessary to get through it.

Thread Information