Thread: Panic‼️

Panic‼️

Tomorrow is the 1st of September and my son starts nursery again.. Am lying in bed worrying about taking him. I haven't been out for over 3 months but for the past week or so I have been to shops I went to a local fair and felt ok but the thought of going out on my own and doing my daily routine is scaring me.. I am all alone is this. I have no1 to help me.. And I no I have to do this for my son but I hate feeling this way.. Every single day I panic.. I just want to be normal and do the normal things with my son.. It's him that's guna suffer if I don't pull myself together but am finding it really hard and no1 understands that.. It's always "oh u can do it" or "don't think about it" I can't stop thinking about it. It's on my mind 24/7.. I just wana get rid and be happy again 😢

Re: Panic‼️

Just push though and carry on as hard as you can. Is there a MIND in area? Give them a ring and you can drop in and talk to them they are supposed to be Really good!!

Re: Panic‼️

Bless its so hard when the pressure on you no in your heart you want to do it but your minds saying other stuff I bet you feel drained with the thinking omg how can I do this I have been were you are but I had a sister that took mine for me and fetched her home years ago after first few weeks kids use to take each other mind I am talking 60s there was not all these cars on roads then you didn't see 100 cars out side school or parents in play ground don't no why I ended up thinking that lol ave you not got a friend that would take him or help you to take him like me my agraohobia only let me go with safety people now its just my husband and like you I have not been any were for months so getting bad again hope you sort something pm if you need a chat xxx

Thread Information