Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting there slowly....

Re: Getting there slowly....

Yes of course we will! :-) we have each other for the bad days and also the good

We do - definitely!!

I am having a bit of a new issue though.. I'm scared of terrorism.
    I was on a bus through central last night and made my boyfriend go and sit downstairs with me because I thought the woman behind me was an Isis bride about to behead me... she was actually a little old lady on her way to Oxford Street.
    I can't avoid central london forever - I need to go through it to see my friends!!!

Any advice? I'm actually going mad!!

xx

Yes it's lovely to have a group of like minded people to talk to. Keep posting ladies, and anyone else who wants to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fj2014 View Post
    I thought the woman behind me was an Isis bride about to behead me... she was actually a little old lady on her way to Oxford Street.
    Glad to see you're making some headway with your HA. Concerning the fear of ISIS?... I think all you need to do is read what you wrote and that should definitely help

BUT ..... Beware of Gangs of Old Ladies!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It is just panic my lovely - I promise - I get like that on buses/trains all of the time - deep breaths COME ON.....XXX

No your not going mad silly! Just hyper-sensitive, THAT IS ALL and it is completly NORMAL XXX

I have not had a chance to whatsap you today as I have had people on my tail all day - will sap you at 5.30 as soon as I come out of here xxxx

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

FYI....I am like that when I am in central London and I AM from London!!!! xxxx
    It is just the busiest place this is why your anxiety is heightened - That's all! xxx

Remember, Isis was the goddess of health, marriage, and love centuries before it ever became a terrorist group And now that you know that, isn't it a stupid name for a terrorist group? Ohhh the irony!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks everyone and LOL!!! Fishmanpa, I love your video!

I think I am just on 'high-alert' with everything atm - my CBT workbooks did warn me about this.

I have an xray on my hip tomorrow, if all is clear I'm determined to do everything I can to overcome this.

How's everyone else doing today?

xxx

Hello Hun,

Can't check my phone as at work and have eyes on me

I am positive you will be OK after you scan hun - you have the big-A leading up to the event and nerves are completely normal - even for those without HA....

Did you have an early night last night? you feeling better today?

I'm having a bad day today - feeling dizzy - but then I went sleep at 1.30 and woke up at 7.30 xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Fj2014 View Post
    Thanks everyone and LOL!!! Fishmanpa, I love your video!

I think I am just on 'high-alert' with everything atm - my CBT workbooks did warn me about this.

I have an xray on my hip tomorrow, if all is clear I'm determined to do everything I can to overcome this.

How's everyone else doing today?

xxx
    Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure all will be fine.

No too good myself, had a cold a few weeks ago, and now feeling achy and run down again. Of course my HA is telling me stories, but I keep talking back and saying to myself, I'm run down because of this prolonged stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Female healthanxiety View Post
    Hello Hun,

Can't check my phone as at work and have eyes on me

I am positive you will be OK after you scan hun - you have the big-A leading up to the event and nerves are completely normal - even for those without HA....

Did you have an early night last night? you feeling better today?

I'm having a bad day today - feeling dizzy - but then I went sleep at 1.30 and woke up at 7.30 xxx
    Ohno :(!! Seems like work is dead busy for you this week!!

Thank you, I am fairly confident it'll be okay - and yeah, I think I probably am anxious cause I have the run coming up as I seem to be worrying about everything and not just health.

I did, kind of, but didn't sleep great as I'd got myself wound up and a friend was having a drama so will try again tonight.

Aww no, it will probably be the lack of sleep making you worse, as you said it always affects your anxiety - tea and biscuits is the way forward

Primula - sorry to hear you're not well, I'm feeling a bit coldy too so obviously it is an underlying disease getting worse Are you keeping yourself busy today? I might stop those naughty thoughts from creeping up on you!!

xxx

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information