Hi
I know everyone's different, so I don't know how much point there is even asking, but am looking for some hope - how long did it take for the sedating effects of Mirt to wear off for you?

I started 2 weeks ago on 15mg; a week ago I was upped to 30mg and was expecting that to bring an end to the sleepiness fairly quickly. But I am still totally flattened by it. I could sleep as many hours as there are in the day given the chance. I've been making myself get up and go to work because I find it much better to have some structure to my days, but I often don't make it much past lunchtime before having to come home (fortunately work are very understanding and it's reasonably quiet at the moment, so I can be quite flexible).

When I'm up and about, I'm tired to my bones, and all I can think about is getting home to bed. It's starting to feel like my inability to get things done due to my sleepiness is just one more thing to get depressed about...

Interestingly, it's not really increased my appetite the way it does for a lot of people. I'm sometimes too tired to fix a meal so if anything have probably found myself eating a bit less than usual.