Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't handle this.... Blood in stool

Re: I can't handle this.... Blood in stool

Quote Originally Posted by Mrschurchill View Post
    my guts are all out of whack again. No blood, no constipation, no loose stools but have a really dodgy feeling tummy and lower back pain

Stress and worry causes the above.

I shouldn`t really discuss friends on a public forum but I have a friend that had the same as yourself. He`s going to have a pile cut out. That's it. A pile, nothing else.

It's a rotten feeling, feel bloated and nauseous and quite gassy! Hoping it's nothing serious :( x

I'm always feeling like this during times of peaked anxiety, Churchill it's very unpleasant! Just after my daughter was born (I had a natural birth) I suffered horribly with internal piles for months and often found blood in my stool and in the toilet. It was horrible, but I knew the cause and from what your doc has said it spuds like this is your problem too.

My anxiety is sky high at the moment and I'm having the exact same symptoms as you with regards to feeling sick, bloated, etc. my appetite had GONE! I'm literally forcing myself to eat at the moment and it's pretty awful, but I know that it's down to my anxiety and hopefully once you know that too you can take steps to reduce it

Let us know how the tests go x

Well woke up today feeling really hungry! Last ate at 2pm yesterday so normal! I have cramp in my tummy. Kind of like a period pain! In my lower back to. Feel like I need to go poop but don't want to have to strain. Had 2 BMs yesterday so normally I wouldn't need to go but I feel like my body wants to. Does that make sense? X

So went for my consultation today at BUPA and have my sigmoidoscopy booked for next Friday. He had a feel of my tummy and asked me loads of questions and said he's very sure it's just be hemmoroids and try not to worry. He said he's only sending me for the sigmoidoscopy due to my health anxiety and to put my mind at rest. Don't feel any better about it, nor worse so just patiently waiting until next Friday and see what happens! x

Patiently waiting to go to theatre for the sigmoidoscopy! Gown on and everything! Eeek nerves kicking in! X

You'll be fine!
    Take all the sedation and pain relief they offer and enjoy the cup of tea afterwards.

Did it without sedation or pain relief! Everything totally normal, just piles! Currently waiting on my room service (aaaah the perks of going private) then heading home!

CHEESING!!! X

Fantastic! You must be feeling on top of the world!

Thanks I really am! xx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information