Thread: pulse rate 115 AGAIN!

pulse rate 115 AGAIN!

Got up this morning and could feel my heart again, pulse was 115 and been in 90's since, i know this is normal, but it doesn't feel normal and worries me. Fed up now and nothing i can do about it. Doesn't matter what i do i can still feel it. When i'm sitting in the chair in the evenings my pulse can be in the 60's and 70's which is good but this morning palpatations really gets to me. I think it may be because in the mornings my unreality and 'i can't believe i've got to get up and how am i going to cope, dread', kicks in, and i think my body just does this on it's own. Feed back please.x Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

Hi Angie,
    you wrote: ((When i'm sitting in the chair in the evenings my pulse can be in the 60's and 70's which is good but this morning palpatations really gets to me. I think it may be because in the mornings my unreality and 'i can't believe i've got to get up and how am i going to cope, dread', kicks in, and i think my body just does this on it's own.))))

I think you've answered your own question. You dread the day, or it's become a habit. You wake and maybe without even thinking, but yet you know your heart rate goes up in the morning, that's just what it does. Is there anyway you could change that thought pattern to something else, like a relaxation exercise while in bed, before putting one foot on the floor. If your religious, maybe a prayer said over and over. A thought of anykind, to change 'now' pattern. The 60's and 70's pulse at night show that you are relaxed. If you have coffee with cafine in the morning, DON"T.
    My pulse would go up in the early morning hours at say one in the morning, on my way to the bathroom. It would drive me nuts because once back in bed I heard the beating all through my head and ears.
    If your having ugly thoughts, change them to something better.
    Hope I've helped you, but give it a try and stay with it.

Rose
    www.rmlamatt.com

Don't walk in front of me I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me I may not lead.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend

I would have to agree, you have to change something to make this stop. Change the picture you look at when you wake up, the place your bed is positioned, your morning routine, anything to break the pattern.

My pulse does the same thing, but since it usually settles down within half an hour it doesn't bother me so much anymore.

"You can't yell loud enough to make me shut up."

Thankyou, it went down to the 80's after about an hour, but i can't help it frightening me unfortunatly. It seems to do this automatically. My BP was ok though, lol. I suppose that's something, dreading going work tomorrow as well as i've had a really 'UNREAL' day today. You know the ones, can't believe i'm me, can't believe i'm walking, i'm in the shop, don't know who or where i am, know what i mean, this frightens me alot. Thanks for the replies. Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

Hi. My pulse is sometimes fast when I've just got up. If you think about it, your body has been totally relaxed and slowed down while asleep, and when you wake up, everything has to 'get going again'. I think it is just the change from being asleep to being up and moving around. I think it's just the body pumping the blood around to get you going. Try not to worry about it, I'm sure it's normal.

Thread Information