Thread: Terrible day today

Terrible day today

Hi

After thinking ive bn getting slightly better recently this is the story of my day today. I had no reason to believe today wouyld be bad. I woke up late (1 in the afternoon lazy!) After about 10 minuites i felt extremley dizzy / lightheaded and when laying down could feel my body going ridgid. It almost felt like my back was arching. Also when lying down i felt like my body was twisting round or curling up i was just so dizzy. Ive also had a lot of the usual tiredness today. I just seemed v. nervous and sudden noises on the t.v seemed to make me jolt. I really felt like something really bad was happening to me. It weas like having a panick attack for the whole day. Im so worried that im going to die. I know that sounds a lot but its just how i feel. Ive sort of calmed down now but i can still feel more dizzy than normal (and its bad enough normally) I cant work out why today has been so bad. My eyes also seem to be blurry especially when i open them after blinking. Im so worried. Please help if you can.

Jarvis

I don't know when you got to bed, but sleeping until 1 can make me feel this way too.
    If I sleep this long (and I sometimes do, I'm lazy as well ) I am not myself for the rest of the day.
    My heart will race, I'm dizzy, my vision is blurry and I am nauseous.

Don't know if that's what you're feeling, but it could be from just sleeping too long.
    Try not to worry, I am sure tomorrow will be better.

"You can't yell loud enough to make me shut up."

I have been having trouble sleeping recently, so my husband has been letting me lie in - till say 9.30 or 10, when the kids are getting up at 7. Thing is, when I do get up I feel dreadful - lethargic and headachy all day. Hexia is right - oversleeping makes you anxious just like lack of sleep does. I am going to try harder to get my body clock back in sync over the next few days, but it's easier said than done.

Hi.

I suffer with blurry vision. I went to the optician on Friday and she said it was because my eyes are very dry. Also, sometimes artificial light seems too bright for me. She said that this is down to anxiety, the more you think about it, the worse it gets!.

Happy New Year!!

Lizzie xx

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you when you say the more you think the worse it gets i think this relates to all the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
    Thanks for the reply its nice to know that people are so nice and supportive.
    Happy new year to you as well

Jarvis xx

Thread Information