Thread: To stool or not too stool.

To stool or not too stool.

Hai.

So I have IBS (undiagnosed, but technically diagnosed, the doctor said its most likely IBS - after they done all the tests, but haven't specifically said IBS....?)

So I've been having this new pain in my stomach, I'm on antibiotics so I've put it down to that killing all the good and bad bacteria in my stomach...

so this pain is like a constant ache in the upper left abdomen, where normally I have pain lower left abdomen.

my bowel movements have been all over the place (again I'm putting it to the antibiotics), soft, loose, now they're picking up, but I've never had a bloody stool (touch wood and thank god), but is it possible for your stool to the that brown, that it looks red?, this pain is nothing, I can deal with it + I've got buscopan if I get in too much pain. just my health anxiety is doing me in, thinking was it a bloody stool...

I know black and sticky is upper gi bleed, and maroon is lower GI bleed, but it was a mix of brown and red, like a reddy brown, but not blood red?

the one second from end - the reddy brown one. ---------------------- this 1 ^

cheers in advance !

Re: To stool or not too stool.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

totally fine appreciate it, blame it on my newness

I have Crohn's and IBS.

Technically, I am in remission from my Crohn's...So no active inflammation.
    I can promise you, the only colour I've never pooed is black (except after having charcoal tablets). :-)

When I've had blood, it's LOOKED like blood.

Also, while not a disease you want to get, Crohn's and UC can be ok to live with - so even if you DO see blood, it's not the end of the world.
    Xx

Mine can be the colour too. Have you eaten anything red lately? Tomato sauce, curry, etc?

Mines been all colours I've even had light and dark in the same poop I also get a lot of un digested food in stool

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”

mines red when i eat a vindaloo
    put the chart away and work on your anxiety

Thread Information