Thread: Huge relapse...I can't get out of it.

Huge relapse...I can't get out of it.

I used to post a lot but got much better after CBT. But. I have had a huge relapse and I just need some support.

Last month, when my period was due, I had a few days of spotting. This was odd, but after that my period came as normal. Unfortunately after that, I continued to spot for another week. One of my biggest HA issues was always cervical cancer so extra bleeding triggered panic. I went to the dr and she said it was probably just an off cycle and not to worry.

I get really bad back pain with my period and this pain has continued from the start of this weird period, all the way through the next month. It feels different to period pain but is focused in the lower back.

Fast forward to yesterday - my period is due again, and once again, instead of a proper period I have this weird spotting instead. My back still hurts.

And to top it off, I got on the scales yesterday and have lost 3lbs without even trying -this does not happen to me, I am already at a healthy weight and have never reached the weight I am now despite diet/exercise.

So of course I have concluded that I am bleeding because I have cancer, it has spread to my spine causing back pain and I have associated weight loss.

I literally cannot get myself out of this downward spiral of more symptoms appearing. I am feeling so low.

And to top if off my husband and I are trying for a baby and I cannot work out my cycle when it is all over the place like this.

Re: Huge relapse...I can't get out of it.

Hiya there. Could be stress? Mine was so light this month compared to how it usually is which made me worry a lot too. Also did you weigh yourself in the morning or the end of the day/at a different time to usual? Morning we're always heavier (I think, could be the other way.) Could you see your doctor again? Or do you think you'd believe her if you did? You can beat this xx

Seeing the dr tomorrow....

Weighed myself the same time of day as usual.

I am so low, I wake up anxious expecting to be in pain and I am!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information