Thread: neck lymph nodes again :(

neck lymph nodes again :(

I am soooo disappointed in myself! words cannot describe, I have been doing soooooo well, being able to brush off symptoms, haven been to the doctor in 3 months ! And then....

Sitting in my uni lecture today i started to prod around in my neck (moment of boredom and weakness) and I found even more lumps in my neck :(
    Inbetween my collar bones in the dip of my neck i can feel loads of little nodes but 2 slightly larger ones that are really worrying me (tiny bit larger than a pea) :( I dont want to fall back in to th ditch of depression and anxiety not now that ive started uni :( and dont want to go running back to the GP either

Please can anybody feel nodes in this area :( I would really appreciate a reply

Re: neck lymph nodes again :(

Nobody?

I can feel lumpiness by my collarbones and ive a pea size node i can feel by left collarbone

going through this right now, been told mine is a gland above my left collar bone due to infection/cold, but convinced is still something more!

I've been feeling anxious for months over lymph nodes in my neck and groin. My doctor doesn't seem concerned by them and my blood test was ok apart from elevated liver.

I've been all over the web looking for people in similar circumstances, and it appears quite common to be able to feel them. I still worry daily about them. Any chest pain, palpitation, headache etc, I immediately think of lymphoma/cancer.

I also read an old internet thread on a website I can't remember the name of (it was about 400 posts long over 5 or so years), where people who where suffering with enlarged nodes posted their concerns/asked for support. And they actually let people know the outcome.

Not one of the roughly 30 or so people who posted updates in their nodes had cancer or any life threatening illness. If I do come across it, I'll update this post.

I hope this helps a little. Google can be scary when you start looking for an illness to attribute your enlarged nodes to. I try and stay away from it now

My nick have lymph node too. Every time when I'm stress will come out

Hey sorry everyone been really busy with uni havent been on in a while. I dont know exactly how to describe what im feeling. But inbetween my collar bones I feel these things that im sure arent nodes they feel more like lumps of tissue or fat .. squiggy the shape isnt round its quite irregular which is worrying me the most. Anyone that can relate to this?

A "pea" sized node is a normal node.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

You have to feel with three fingers and. Not one or two. My doctor told me.

Thread Information