Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: POMPEY SOTON FAREHAM ETC MEET UP????

can sort u out a lift no probs ray and the pub sounds good too everyone else???

luv kaz x

Heya, Just to say only date in Feb I can't do is 24th but no worries if thats the only time others can do, i can always come next time.

Regarding venue, another suggestion is The Royal Oak in Langstone (very close to Havant) however I've just looked at website and its totally non smoking so I'm guessing thats a no no hahahaha.

Ray about the Anchor Bleu only thing is its very small and popular!! which is tricky for me not having agrophobia, whats better large and spacey or small and cosy????
    I still say The Bosham in my opinion over the Anchor bleu due to its popularity however there must be other places over that way. Not been over there living for over 10yrs so will leave for others to suggest.
    Don't worry about a lift Ray I am coming from Sussex past Portsmouth over to Gosport to pick up Trac so can pick up from anywhere really. (providing I can come lol)

Leave it to you guys lol

love Sax xxx

ps just looked at http://www.pub-explorer.com/wsussex/...minnbosham.htm and this is 90% non smoking hahahah but we may have that problem everywhere so some of us maybe outside chilling our bits off for a wee drag

Way to go Kazzie, just been reading through this and well done to you for trying to get it off the ground.

I organised some reunions a few years ago and it is a fascinating experience!! A bit similar to herding cats!!

Hope it all goes well for you and I might pinch your blueprint for the Midlands area!!

Enjoy.

Iain
    x

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

OK, so how do we stand on the smoking thing? I know Anne is trying to give up

I don't smoke, and can get uncomfortable in smokey areas. I'll need to sit near an open window if it comes to it!

My preference is for a spacious pub too.

Cheers,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

I smoke but i am more than happy to go outside for one i never smoke around people if they dont like it or even if we sat in a non smoking area i wouldnt mind popping over to the smoking area. i prefer to smoke outside anyway x

I SMOKE BUT LIKE OTHERS CAN GO OUTSIDE SO NOT AN ISSUE HERE RIGHT THE BOSHAM SEEMS TO BE FAVORITE RIGHT NOW JUST WAITING FOR ANNE TO CONFIRM DATES AND WE CAN DISCUSS THEM NEXT!!!

LUV KAZ X X X

PS CHEERS LICKEY LOL

Right Gang havespoken to anne and sunday 11th febuary is the date so who is up for it????

The bosham is the location i think but still open to ideas!!!

Lifts etc will be arranged!!!

luv kaz x x x

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works I didn't mean to make smoking an 'issue' and i'm not fussed whether its a smoking place or not, just trying to consider everyone! I will of course just nip outside for a wee drag if needed.

I'm in btw 11th Feb sounds good to me.

love Sax xxx

(just from previous meetups can I suggest we exchange mobile numbers through one main person, just easier to know we have a main contact no. through pm of course not here on forum lol)

hello
    I would love to have the opportunity to meet people on this site (Ellen, I am the same I have developed a social phobia, but hope to feel confident on the day)

could I also have details of meeting place etc when you arrange?

Kaz - The 11th seems good to me - now got 5 weeks to get my strength up LOL

Sax - smoking is no big issue more than how we feel comfortable in spacious/crowded pubs etc. I am aware that several anxiety sufferers need a few ciggies to get by and wanted to accommodate them too.

Melina - are you local to the venue? Hope you can join us - you will be in good company I'm sure.

Cheers,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information