Hello,
This is my 1st time posting, but I've been reading and this website has helped me get through so much. Please, I am desperate and melting.

I am a girl and will turn 17 in about a month. About 5 weeks ago, I got a tingle in my left hand that lasted for about 20 seconds and left me with a very slight numbness. I could still feel touches and temp changes, but running my fingers over my palm yielded a strange texture and my palm was less ticklish than that of my right hand. As of right now, the numbness is near the web and base of my thumb to the bottom of my palm and is always present.

Two weeks ago, I woke up at 2 AM with a totally numb/dead left arm and hand. I rubbed it with my other for about a minute until it became normal again, but no pins and needles. Ever since then, I've been waking up at night with my usual numbness to a higher degree of intensity. I do not sleep on it, and my right hand did this a few times, as well as my right foot, but it's always my left palm.

I had my right top eyelid twitch in response to pressure (sneezing, yawning, pressing) for 6 weeks, but it has disappeared as of last week.

At one point, whenever I wiggled/touched my middle left toe, I'd instantly get a twitching sensation on my shin as if I was being touched there, but that lasted 2 weeks.

I then got a buzzing at the base of my left ring finger for a few days, then the occasional tingle (20s) of my right foot, and rare left hand tingle. Right now, my left side chin is slightly tingling and I feel a decreased sensation on my left arm and leg.

I do not have any weakness, pain, vision problems, or fatigue. While there is a lot of stress in my life, I do not feel it mentally take its toll. Blood tests and xrays of spine are normal, and doctors don't believe me anymore. My family does not speak to me regarding this.

Please, I am crying as I am typing this. Doctors (multiple) don't pay attention to me anymore, but I am seriously concerned this time.

Are MS symptoms severe? Is this how it presents itself? Or is this really anxiety?

Thank you so much, to anyone who replies. I weigh your responses like gold.