Thread: chest pain - quick reply if possible :(

chest pain - quick reply if possible :(

Hi there,

so I had a heart checkup about 6-8 months ago, everything came back fine. some issue with my left ventricle but I was told it wouldn't be an issue at this stage in life (22)

I came down with a cold or flu this past week, seemed to hit me hard on friday and saturday, all the aches are finally going away.

Monday I went for bloods (check on cbc / vitamin levels), and the nurse said hey do you want your flu jab, I said I've not been too well, but if you think I'd be okay then great.

so I got it been fine, more of the 'cold' symptoms but today more so the past hour ish I've been having these sharp like really really sharp pains, not like throbbing but like the pain you feel you'd be having if you pinched a nerve (not too sure what that feels like either)

this is in the left arm, same arm as jab and then the pain went and I had the same pain but not as severe in the middle of my chest to the left slightly.

I'm stressing out.. my HA has been great the past 2-4 weeks... and now I'm round the bend...

if I was having a heart attack for example... would I be able to tell in my pulse? any other issues I'd be having???

thanks

Re: chest pain - quick reply if possible :(

It is unlikely you would be posting on here if you were having a heart attack to be honest.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: chest pain - quick reply if possible :(

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    It is unlikely you would be posting on here if you were having a heart attack to be honest.
    unsure of pain and it screws with my ha :|

Thread Information