Thread: Really struggling - Help/advice needed

Really struggling - Help/advice needed

The past week I've had panic attacks with a vegance and can't switch my mind off.

I'm having racing thoughts but I don't even know what the thoughts are? It's like my minds full of adrenaline and won't switch off!

I'll just be sat there and my head will just start racing, its like a million voices in my head all talking really fast at the same time, its hard to explain, its not exactly a voice as they are silent and there isn't actually any words if that makes sense but it feels so strange, when it happens I panic so much as I feel like I'm going crazy.

So yeah I guess that's what I want help with? Am I crazy? Or can anxiety get THIS bad? It's just come out of nowhere and I know it's not right. I can't focus and switch it off when I get it I have to let it run it's course as such.

Can't get docs appointment till Tuesday for advice and that feels a lifetime when I feel like this. Advice and comfort of people getting through this would be appreciated my typical anxiety is health like I get heart palps or chest pains and think instantly omg heart attack! This is more mental and in my head which scares me more.

Re: Really struggling - Help/advice needed

your not going mad its classic anxiety symptoms,try and go for a walk or distract yourself
    good luck

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndy View Post
    your not going mad its classic anxiety symptoms,try and go for a walk or distract yourself
    good luck
    Thankyou. I always worry I'll go mad as mental illness is very prominent in my family. And I feel like that's where I'm heading. I've never experienced such a mental symptom before. X

Thread Information