With the Biocare one you get 146.mg magnesium derived from magnesium taurate because thats the only magnesium ingredient other than stearate which is not a form we take, its added to many products. The taurine element of this one is shown as L-taurine 1647mg derived from magnesium taurate.

The % daily value for the Biocare one is far higher than the other one.

If you take the 2 values of magnesium taurate and work out what the 100% RDA would be, thus giving you the mg for 100% the Biocare one comes out at 300mg for 100%. The Biocare one was showing the magnesium separately. Now, the other one that shows as a 10% RDA comes out at 450mg for 100%...so I'm thinking that the extra 125mg there would be the taurine element of the taurate. So, divide 450mg by 300mg gives 1.5. Thats pretty confusing but it could be that one is the EC RDA and the other in a US or UK one maybe?

What I can see is that off the 2 products, the Biocare one is better for magnesium. We just don't know what the taurine mg/% is in that other one. The trouble is, you can't work the % backwards somehow to determine it because I've seen products where the taurine is less or more, often very different mgs so the % could be far off. So, the % in that one must be the magnesium element.

I can't seem to find a better breakdown for the CR Ltd one or even a manufacturers website to check further but given the lower level fo magnesium, its perhaps not the better of the 2 products anyway. Taurine is easily suppplemented anyway if the Biocare one wasn't enough for you, but it does look like quite a lot considering the supplements tend to be 500mg.

---------- Post added at 09:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 ----------

Just spotted a link for the Biocare off a question on Amazon to Bodykind's website which matches the above http://www.bodykind.com/search/magne...px#description