Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,065 of 1065

Thread: Feel like something isn't right??

Re: Feel like something isn't right??

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Some viral infections seem to even be the cause of OCD. Strep was one mentioned in children who experience OCD during the infection and then it disappears. So, I wonder whether it spikes us with OCD already?

I've found my anxiety decreases with colds specifically but others say the opposite too. Not sure on strep throat as I've never had it.
    I find it VERY interesting that strep throat in children can cause OCD. I feel as if I read this somewhere.

All I know is that it truly felt 10x worse than normal. I don't think I've experienced it like this with just a cold. Bizarre.

Hope everyone is doing well here. I'm having a bit of anxiety today.

My grand mother passed away recently and my body is really feeling the effects of stress. I was very close with my grandma. It's hard because I am grieving for myself, and I am grieving for my mom who is heart broken as well.

It's crazy how stress can affect our bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Girl18 View Post
    My grand mother passed away recently and my body is really feeling the effects of stress. I was very close with my grandma. It's hard because I am grieving for myself, and I am grieving for my mom who is heart broken as well.

It's crazy how stress can affect our bodies.
    I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother It's not surprising you are feeling things right now, grief is a very natural process but on top of anxiety/depression it's going to add to our issues a lot.

I guess you just have to be there for each other, an equal support. I'm sure your mother will feel the same towards you, mums always think of their kids before their own needs.

So thought I’d add onto here rather than starting a new thread as this thread is full of valuable information. I finally came off sertraline a year ago, then at the start of the year my husband got sick and I had months of health anxiety. Well last night I remembered something from my past, that I’ve discussed before, and I got very anxious, then today I woke up with full blown depressive mood. So I went to the doctor who wants me back on sertraline. I took my first pill tonight, I’m definitely in a low mood, and I know the stresses of this year have built up. I’m low but have the rushing anxiety again. I’m scared I’ll feel guilty forever again, that I won’t make it through this time. That it’s my own fault because of all the mistakes I made that hurt my husband. I’ve spoken to him about it, he wants to move on and has forgiven me.
    I’m incredibly tired today so I know that plays a part but I’m so scared that it’s all started again and that tomorrow I’ll be bad as well.

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107

Thread Information