Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel like something isn't right??

Re: Feel like something isn't right??

I actually hate feeling like this! Am so tired of it! I just want to be normal too. I don't know how long it will take but I want it so badly!!! Like you I also have periods when I'm happy! That's what keeps me going because Surley those periods will get longer and longer! At least that's what I hope will happen. I think eventually it will, just a matter of when and not if! I'm sick of being tortured by my past though!! And I won't have it any more!!! I can't keep feeling guilty over what did happen! That would be counter productive!!

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:00 ----------

Feeling better now, looking forward to what i hope will be an awesome sleep as im so tired! I think a lot of my depression and anxiety today has come from hangover abd lack of sleep. Hows everyone else doing? Im hoping tommorow when i wake up i will be ok. But who knows!!
    If not i may go back to doxs and switch medince.

Oh how I love mornings. I'm actually not that bad today. Woke up at 5, few feelings of panic.but I can manage it. Aslong alas I don't allow myself to ruminate too much. I still get that worried feeling that maybe I don't love my partner. And I still have some guilt from the last but I know I need to get over that now. It's not like I can change it. The thing is as well. I still got that worried feeling, what if I'm not ill, what if I am just trying to select an thought (such as me and oartner breaking UO)!because it's what I really want to happen but im trying to deny the truth and that's ehy I'm I'll! I'm

No, Firedragon I've only ever been on Citalopram and now Duloxetine. My GP isn't one for switching medication, he doesn't seem to understand that you can do this. I'm stable enough on this to work on it though so no need to change really.

I avoid alcohol for this very reason. I've always been very symptom focussed and whilst I enjoy drinking, the next day can be a real issue for me as my anxiety will focus on any rough feelings and I'll be in a state of dread at times over it. I have drank and been not too bad when I was on Citalopram but I avoid it on Duloxetine as I've read some strange things about how it can affect you which may be linked to the fact it passes through the liver and is known to reduce liver function. This isn't a good thing since the liver is what detoxifies us.

Thats the anxiety Pingu, I get that too. I have thoughts like I don't want my anxiety to go which is ludricrous given the impast it has had on my life! It's like a strange feeling of liking it.

I do feel much better now!! It's an odd one! I'm out and about and I think I can get on with my day.... Yesterday was hell for me! I was a state! Never drinking again! At least not until I'm better!! It was one of the best nights I've had in months! But next day was not worth it! Why did you come of citalopram terry? Any luck with the sleeping?
    I slept last night was still exhausted when woke up though! Oh well can't have it both ways! I do think then omega 3 is helping!!! Thanks for the recommendation!
    I'm also now taking multivitamins. Jut trying to keep the levels up because my appetite is crap at the moment!

The contrast of myself today shows just how much certain things can affect us , yesterday I was a wreck!!!! And today the thoughts are trying to intrude but I'm managing them!! I'm refusing to let this beat me!!!!

Morning guys! How you all doing today, where's DMw haven't seen him in a while? Dragon and terry how's it going?

The one thing I love is a long shower in the morning! Woke up, anxiety threatened to kick in, had a shower and a cig and now I feel ok! Still getting a little paranoid. But I can deal with it.
    Another problem of mine is my flirty attitude, I'm beginning to think I have histrionic personality disorder. It's all about attention seeking. I am a huge attention seeker and drama queen. I love attention, I even flirt to get it but I'm so used to it I barkey notice I'm doing it any more! Once again my oartner understands my personality and he don't mind too much! Problem is I went too far with it on several occasions. Not because I likes the guys but because I just wanted their attention.
    This is what is causing me a lot of anxiety at the moment because I truly love my partner and I feel guilty for acting the way I do! I'm trying to change... It's just proving a little tougher than I thought.
    The thing is I love my partner but I can't always help the intrusive thoughts that come with it. I do however at least want to stop feeling guilty for flirting and making sexual jokes as it really is the way I've always been so I have nothing to feel guilty for!

DMW is around, but he's on holiday so I think he's just checking on his own threads until he comes back.

I'm a bit up and down at the moment. The issues are the same with the routines, trying to make changes bit by bit but I'm having the issues with digestion which are making me off at night and I'm having that "I don't feel right issue" again at the moment which is a right pain as it makes you question how you are feeling all the time and it can be hard to kick. I tends to stop you doing much as well.

Have you been tested for ibs? Because I find buscopan really helps with that! I get I s cos I'm a bit funny with dairy and fatty food!

I feel the anxiety starting to creep in a little, trying to make me think about whether I love my partner or trying to make me feel guilty for being a bit of a flirt... Sigh best distract myself at work!

No, I've kind of thought about it when I'm having bad spells but not for a few months at least now. 2 weeks ago I had a pretty rough time after eating a large vegetable meal (Sunday lunch style potato meal) and I was pretty ills for hours after. The next day I was still very off. Like when you eat something that doesn't agree with you. It took about 3 days to settle down and until then, any larger night time meal was just causing similiar but less intense effects.

Then I was ok until last week when the same happened again. This made me think of the miserable 3 months I had late last year which just set me back a lot as I had no energy, didn't want to do anything, experienced headaches after meals as well as the toilet issues. This time I had more stomach pain though so it made me think of IBS as opposed to just big potato meals.

I've not asked my GP, because he's not very useful because if it fits the anxiety symptoms spectrum, he just uses that as his 'get out of jail free card' and fobs me off. Its happened twice now where something has been a side effect or a resolvable situation where he has said "it's just your anxiety" or "people with anxiety can experience that". So, I'm loathed to bother really and if making healthy changes resolves it, great and it will help my help in general anyway.

I seem to be ok with dairy. Eating yogurt actually seems to help. So, I'm thinking its certain foods that are contributing to this and portion sizes so I need to perhaps look at this for now and see what happens.

I also bought some peppermint tea as I've heard it can help and it seems to help a bit.

Is this like what your experience? How did you deal with it?

Got to go now, but I'll pop back on tomorrow night. Bed time for me!

Yes sounds like me! I'm suffering a bit today but honestly that buscopan is amazing!!! It stops your intestines cramping meaning it takes away pain! Honestly you should try it!

Have you looked at celiac disease? Maybe it's that of carbs are your problem?

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

Has anyone ever had any experience with histrionic personality disorder?

Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread Information