Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel like something isn't right??

Re: Feel like something isn't right??

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Have you been on the Batbike again or did you get ordered to actuallly do the garden this week?
    yes i got out on saturday it was the wifes turn to take my daughter to gymnastics,it was very cold on the bike this weekend in fact i froze my taters off
    how you feeling Terry ?

Can you get thermal undies for bikers, maybe with Kawasaki or CBR written down the side so they seem a bit cooler?

I'm ok. Bit tired, I think things are catching up with me again but I'm ok motivation wise and trying to stop doing repetitive things at the moment.

keep your chin up mate ,your a great inspiration to many members on here

Cheers mate, getting back on track (I think!) so seeing where this goes!

I've been having a look at the MyProtein site. Its good value for protein supps.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Cheers mate, getting back on track (I think!) so seeing where this goes!

I've been having a look at the MyProtein site. Its good value for protein supps.
    also try www.bulkpowders.co.uk they compete on price against each other and always have special offers on the go

Hi sorry haven't been on, I've actually got an awful chest infection now and it's a nightmare! My whole back aches from coughing to much, and the worst part is i still have to work!!
    Got a day off Thursday so I intend on resting up! Am actually o my anxious about one thing at the moment, and that's whether I got a speeding ticket earlier!
    With regards to the speed cameras on top of gantries on the m20,

I was cruising along it today, no speed was displayed on the gantries despite it being a variable speed zone. So I assumed it was national speed limit. However at one point I went up to 85 to overtake a lorry.
    Are these speed cameras active when no speed limit is displayed?
    Also if you got snapped by more than one gantry on the same stretch of road does that count as more than one driving offence?
    Just wonder d of you guys had any insight into this.
    I mean I'm quite lucky because my mum is the registered keeper of the car And since I've only just passed has kindly offered to take the three points if I did get flashed, however my concern is what if o was flashed more than once, I don't think I was speeding the whole way to be honest I wasn't paying much attention to my speed as I wasn't feeling great and the motorway was virtually empty anyways. So just wanted to get home! Lesson learned, stick to speed limit, going to be an awful two weeks!!!

How have you guys been though? Any more on the sleep front??

Thanks poet as well for your great post, definatly need to focus more on triggers. But I've actually been surprisingly good the last few days, to busy focusing on my chest and not getting banned from driving lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinguanxious View Post
    Do you have any coping strategies? I'm beginning to think I'm going crazy, and that maybe I'm not suffering with mental I'll ess but I'm just doomed to be miserable
    I was thinking about trying Stablon (Tianeptine), my friend told me it was a wonder drug for her. I tried it once and it was amazing, i just felt right. Not sure where you can get it legally, but it can be found online. Let me know how you get on if you chose to try it.

I doubt you can get done twice from the same gantry ,did the camera actually flash at you ?
    my sleeps good at the moment,ive started doing weights again and I think its helping me relax
    Last edited by MrAndy; 17-03-15 at 09:57.

No didn't see anything flash but it was day time and I wasn't looking behind me lol just ahead!
    I'm feeling really anxious today! It's not fun at all, I dunno what's wrong with me. All of a sudden I had a wave of guilt caused by a song about people lying. And it just flashed me back toy past and how badly I treated my partner, I'm so happy with him now but I can't help but think it's all been a lie and I've done nothing but lie to him and hurt him and I feel like I can't do anything to make it right

Quote Originally Posted by Pinguanxious View Post
    No didn't see anything flash but it was day time and I wasn't looking behind me lol just ahead!
    I'm feeling really anxious today! It's not fun at all, I dunno what's wrong with me. All of a sudden I had a wave of guilt caused by a song about people lying. And it just flashed me back toy past and how badly I treated my partner, I'm so happy with him now but I can't help but think it's all been a lie and I've done nothing but lie to him and hurt him and I feel like I can't do anything to make it right
    they flash very brightly you would see it in your mirror ,it sounds like your safe
    I have never asked before but are you having any counselling for your anxiety ,it seems you have gad I can see the signs because I have it and its treatable with therapy

Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread Information