Thread: Double vision, or is this normal?

Double vision, or is this normal?

So recently ive been more anxious than usual because of other symptoms. I started to notice that I'm getting a bit of double vision. I used to get it badly but had surgery as a child to help. Ive always had a bit of double vision in the background when im focusing on something else and I know that this is normal, however ive noticed if I move my hand towards my face, I get double vision. I don't know if its always been like this and I didn't notice, or its suddently happened. I also don't want to see my GP again, so will going to an opticians be okay or does it have to be a GP.

I have an astigmatism too and ive always had this thing where if say I put my hand up to my eye, I can see through my hand, like the finger seems transparent, perhaps because of my other eye, is this normal too?

Re: Double vision, or is this normal?

For vision problems, I would always think the first port of call is your opticians. Of course, I think your GP could help too, but I think going to your optician should suffice.

Re: Double vision, or is this normal?

I think that your head was turning around you. It is more common symptoms and sometimes I faced this problem. When spend my most of the time under the sun, I felt the bit of double vision.

Thread Information