Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice Needed - A Trip to Malaysia???

Hi Caroline,

Yes, you're right, part of the problem is that december is a long way off and it's hard to tell how I will be feeling then. The thing is that we need to book our tickets asap as prices will go up a lot of we wait. so I do need to make the decision within the next few weeks. You're correct in saying that I should think about myself and not worry about letting people down. I will try my best! Thanks!!

Sarah (seh1980)

Hi Sarah

I really hope you can decide that you will be okay doing this and go for it. Not trying to make up your mind at all but know how much Ed understands and i know that you can do it.

But at end of day it is up to you and you can only decide for yourself whether you are up to it.

Got a lot of faith in you and it is genuine as i know you and can see what you have achieved.

Love Sal xxxxx

hi Sal,

Thanks for your post!! I still haven't decided but it's nice to know that there are people that understand my situation. Thanks mate!

Sarah xxx

In 5 months you'll be 5 months better than you are now . Look back a few months and see your progress.

Maintain your status quo meds wise in the mean time.

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
    If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
    Robert Albert Bloch

Sarah

Why not book it and see how it goes. If the worst comes to the worse will you be able to cancel it and get the money back (travel insurance etc)?

Sounds like a great opportunity for you and something to look forward to!

Nicola

Hi Sarah

What Megs says is so true, look back five months and see where you have come from there, add another five months on it doubles the progess.

Hope you are doing ok, will try and call and see you one night after work this week but will phone you first.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hello everyone,

Well, I have made my decision about going to Malaysia and.........I've decided not to go. On the one hand, I do kind of feel like I'm being a big scaredy cat and not going because I'm trying my best to avoid all situations where I might panic...but, on the other hand, I do feel like it might be a little too early for such a big step. After all, it is half way around the globe and it's not like I can just leave if I don't feel comfortable lol. Ed is a little disappointed as he was looking forward to us going away together but I guess it's not to be this time.
    I'm sure that I'll be up for it next year and we'll both have an amazing time together!!
    Thanks all for your advice!!

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Sorry i and others missed your post when you have made your decision.

Feel really bad now as i have let you down when you needed some support most, sorry.

It is your decision and i will support you all the way, I can imagine Ed is disappointed but knowing Ed he is the best person to understand and you know how lucky you are having him.

If you felt it was too much with you, it took a lot of courage as a lot of people would have kept quiet and gone along with it.

Really sorry i missed it, cant believe i did and feel crap knowing you will have needed support once you have made that decision. You cant shout at me when you see me ok.

Call me as i am at work all weekend and i will pop out if you are in for a 20 minute break, my work number is 3323537 or 3323561.

Please give me a call and i will pop up for a cuppa.

Lots of love and hugs Sal xxxxxxx

Hi Sal,

No worries about having missed my post about deciding not to go to Malaysia!! I don't regret the decision at all and am thinking that it might even do me some good to be without ed for a month. I depend on him far too much and should really learn to be a bit more independent scary as that sounds!! You have made me feel so much better about the whole situation - it really does make me feel so much safer knowing that you are down the road and will keep an eye on me!!

Look forward to seeing you soon!!

Sarah

Hi Sarah

I missed this post too - must have slipped through the net.

Good on you for making a decision I know it wasn't an easy one to make. [:O]

I am sure everyone will understand and there are other years that you can go so it wasn't just a one-off was it?

Don't feel bad about it though will you - you made a decision and you should stick to it ok?

xxx

Nicola

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information