Thread: Buscopan Constipation & Yellow Diarrhoea?

Buscopan Constipation & Yellow Diarrhoea?

So last week I posted about having stomach pains (knew it was down to my IBS, but couldn't help but worry)

so I took 2 Buscopan on wednesday when I had slightly loose stools.

I took 2 more on thursday when the pain came back and since then I've been on the slower than normal side (on bowel movements) 3 a day instead of 5-6 which is annoying, because I feel like I need to go but nothing comes...

(so this is technically constipation) does buscopan give anyone else constipation?

continuing from that.. friday I felt bunged up.. and yesterday I thought screw it.. and took 10ml of lactulose (laxitive) (nephew is on it and I took a little bit)

it helped.. I took some before bed... woke up this morning, looser stool, but still felt constipated and then had something to eat and about an hour later, boom watery stool... (TMI coming)

so I looked down to make sure (for my sanity) there was no blood, and its a little brown but mostly yellow liquid....

I'm aware with IBS you can get mucosey stools.. and I have been wiping and its just been yellow.. but never have I had a stool with this much yellow...

got me worrying it did, done some research and it seems like its a common thing for people with IBS to have yellow stools??

again, has anyone else had this? is it normal?

cheers

nathan

Re: Buscopan Constipation & Yellow Diarrhoea?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information