Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to wee every hour

Need to wee every hour

I recently had a infection down below which has cleared and now every hour I'm finding I need to wee I'm petrified of either bladder cancer or oc also my stomach is bad aswell not right freaking out anyone had this please I have been given anti biotics which havnt helped and I'm freaking out x

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 ----------

Anyone please :( x

Re: Need to see every hour

weeing frequently and stomach issues are all part of anxiety...... but ig you are worried go back to the doctor

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Need to see every hour

No but this feels different it's like my bladder feels full x

Re: Need to wee every hour

I have had this too, the more you think about it the more it will happen. I too was worried about the things you describe but it has stopped now. Allso if you drink more you will go more.

Not sure if you are still feeling rough since posting, but your infection may not have fully cleared, as it sounds like you have a lingering one.

When you say you had an infection 'down below', do you mean cystitis/urine infection?

If so, it is probably lingering symptoms. Bladder fullness feeling, weeing all of the time with not much coming out, discomfort, etc. are all normal with it.

Also, urine infection symptoms can go on for days, even when being treated, plus it often takes more than one lot of antibiotics to clear it, and often a CHANGE to a more appropriate antibiotic (which they will be able to identify if your urine has been sent for lab testing).

I've had several UTI'S and they can be a right bloody nightmare to get rid of.

If on the other hand your problem wasn't a urine infection, and was something else, anxiety is doubtless to blame. My anxiety has been creeping up this month, and I have been peeing every 5 minutes....it's normal as our bodies go into overdrive.

Thanks debs uve made me feel better yeah they've sent it to lab Friday just waiting to hear bk to see what type of antibitic needed so hopefully ring up tomoz I, on me second lot of antibiotics :( but hopefully wen I get results bk will be able to get the ones I really need how long did yours last may I ask xx

Also IBS can cause an irritable bladder, when my IBS flares up I need to wee more.

I took sample up yest whilst on the ain't I biotics and it's come back normal no action now so confused I guess the anti biotics have got rid of the infection but my bladers still in overdrive dunno :( x

Anyone else x

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information