Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goodbye 2006

Hey Alexis,

Lovely to see you! I haven't been on the site in months and months and only came back on very recently as some of my symptoms have returned - aaarrgghh!
    You have had such a tough time of it recently and i think you have coped and are coping wonderfully and what great news about your new year's eve walk. i really wish you every happiness for 2007.
    would love to chat with you soon, you have helped me so much in the past.
    take care,

henri x

Hi Piglet, thanks for the lovely warm hug, I could smell the delicous cheese and onion pringles, mmmmm
    Hi Fee, many thanks for replying and thinking of me, when I know things are so hard for you, I really do appreciate it, yes I am glad 2006 is out of way, but will feel better still when Jan is over, our wedding anniversary, Feb the anniversary of finding out and April,,,whatever date he went, then i can truly move on.
    hi Lisa,many thanks for your reply , yes I do feel quite positive and have a few """options"" up my sleeve
    HENRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how nice to see you, so sorry its for the reasons I am though.
    You have been so good to me too, and the newspaper cutting you sent me was so valuable.
    I can chat anytime you want, either mobile, msn or however, just shout up.
    I feel today is another day Ive achieved, Ive been to the cemetry and replanted my dads grave, with bulbs ready for Spring, this is not a problem to me, i can go there anytime of day or night, so long as Im in my car, I know nobody will bother me, my cousin, and aunt and Uncle are nearby too.
    Then I had a visit from my ex, who I have only seen once (properly)and that was on Xmas day, he wanted something countersigning, he just knocked on the door and asked if one of my work colleagues would do it, he knows no one in this town, other than the floozie, I just said Yes and took it off him, my daughter thought i was crazy, but it happened so quickly and now I think Im right, I was calm and it was as if I was talking to the neighbour, but deep down I felt he still needed me, and I dont need him, I was/am so bitter and have done stupid things, but also I know I have to move on, its hard, its heartbrreaking still I wont pretend otherwise,but if I want to get on in life this is the way forward. It is only with the continous support from all my friends Ive got thro this, and as I said at the beginning ,,, you know who you are, also my friends at work, and Kairen the old agony aunt, anyway Im blabbing on again, so just to say thanks to all of you who have taken the time to reply, when you all have enough anxiety , worries etc of your own, tha ks a lot,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexis
    xx

Hi darling, am so sorry to hear of your aunts passing. Think you managed real good at the funeral (if that is poss). Keep doing as you have done this past year, one day at a time, maybe an hour at a time, you have coped, just!! You are a lovely lady, if you have lost some friends because of this, maybe they weren't true friends? and don't forget, lunch this summer??? gosh that will be like the blind leading the blind eh? love to you mrs. matey xxxJean

One day you will look at him and you won't be filled with a malestrom of emotions, good or bad hun - promise!!!

Piglet xx

Hi Alexis hun,

Happy New Year to you! I do hope 2007 is your best yet to come. Hopefully after the months of 2006 you will be able, in time, to move towards a new life filled with everything that I know you deserve. I so miss hearing of your day to day life the good with the bad. You must be a author after your current career! Hope to catch you soon on msn. Till then...

Take care,

Belxx

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information