Hi

I have been doing better anxiety wise recently. I am taking meds and keeping busy.

For a while now I have been having bowel problems. Always put it down to irritable bowel. But in May my gp tested my stool for inflammation and it came back positive. She sent me to a GI and expected that I would have a colonoscopy. GI was not concerned and said although it was 3x higher than the normal upper limit, it was not high enough to cause him concern to do tests.

In true health anxiety style I was not reassured by this and have spent the last few months since examining my poo. Yuk. It is always flatter. Not circular. It's not particularly thin just compressed looking. Sometimes I also notice groves on it. I've not been able to settle and asked for a second opinion so I am booked for a colonoscopy and ofcourse I am convinced I will be diagnosed with colon c just 5 days before my 33rd birthday .

I am also having terrible acid reflux. I've had this on and off for about 4 years. Treat with ppi's and then it goes away and then comes back as bad as ever. So I also think I need an endoscopy

So that's me feeling low and scared again.