Thread: Anxiety

Anxiety

well got up this morning ok now I am shaking from head toe head burning feeling sick lying on bed now very scared is my second day on escitalopram what am I gonna be like when I gave taken 4 help please x

Re: Anxiety

Can only say the same thing happened to me when I started the tablets but it got better over a couple of weeks and then they really began to work and I was glad I was on them.

Thanks frankie just had to lie down as I was eating my dinner and you know you don't want to eat but have to force yourself well I was sweating feeling dizzy and just wanted to go to my bed but I made myself eat half of it now lying I bed terrified to eat agai ?c

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

Forgot to say I got better as the day went on ?x had toast and banana and that was ok xx

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Where ?

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:00 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.
    I post things about health anxiety and my posts always get moved ?why ?x

If there is a more suitable forum it should be posted in there to keep "like issues" together.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information