Thread: Chest & stomach

Chest & stomach

Hi everyone just won't some feedback from you lovely lot. Ive been taking propanolol and its working great. Not all physical symptoms go though such as chest ache, aching below the ribs & collar bones and minor head ache. Also I seem to have stomach problems. Is this common to feel these a lot or pretty much consistently when anxious? It's worrying me that these symptoms aren't related to the anxiety. Does anybody else feel these?

Re: Chest & stomach

my HA is returning since I lost my brother last month to cancer! and at the moment my worst symptom is pain/dull ache under the ribs.. its not going away either its constant and very annoying! im leaving it a month n if still constant will go to the docs!

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. That's how my anxiety developed when my grandad died earlier this year and I keep getting the same ache consistently just like yourself. I'm told that if you just try and ignore the sensations they dissipate over time.

thank you and sorry for the loss of your grandad!.. it was a horrible time for us all.. :( mines still happening!.. really bad tonight under the ribs and horrible stomach pains!.. how you doing?!..

Quote Originally Posted by chandy1109 View Post
    thank you and sorry for the loss of your grandad!.. it was a horrible time for us all.. :( mines still happening!.. really bad tonight under the ribs and horrible stomach pains!.. how you doing?!..
    Hey i get it all the time too it's kicking in a bit but not too bad I've noticed that when I distract myself, or immerse myself in something ie a book, game or movie I don't notice it, also I've been having a hot water bottle on my chest as well in the evening as well and it's all seemingly done wonders. Are you ok?

Hi Iam suffering from the same symptoms you have described my stomach is always hurting under both ribs also pain in my chest and shoulders that can go down my arms in like electric shocks ...it's driving me mad I suffer from GAD and PD so I know how your feeling ..I think because we are anxious our muscles tense up without us even knowing and this is where the pain comes in ..my whole body feels in pain so no your not alone with this anxiety can cause a lot of physical symptoms aswell as physiological x

P.s my stomach pain started after the death of my nan in may this year .

Quote Originally Posted by Red angel View Post
    Hi Iam suffering from the same symptoms you have described my stomach is always hurting under both ribs also pain in my chest and shoulders that can go down my arms in like electric shocks ...it's driving me mad I suffer from GAD and PD so I know how your feeling ..I think because we are anxious our muscles tense up without us even knowing and this is where the pain comes in ..my whole body feels in pain so no your not alone with this anxiety can cause a lot of physical symptoms aswell as physiological x

P.s my stomach pain started after the death of my nan in may this year .
    I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your nan, it must be a common origin for the source of these anxiety physical symptoms as it was the same with me. It's so annoying, as it really does come without warning like you say lol I'm on proponalol which has worked well so far x

Thread Information