Thread: blood test

blood test

hi just need a bit of reassurance im getting myself all worked up about 3 weeks ago i started getting palpitations i use to suffer with them years ago had ecg 24 hour tape an all was ok put it down to anxiety eventually they went away after a few year so any way with this recent bout i went to the doctors on friday my blood pressure was fine pulse was a bit fast but i was anxious he was not worried at all done a blood test i rang before an their back with a note on to see doctor so ive got an appoitment thursay now all kinds is going through my head

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

no one

Re: blood test

Blood test call backs don't automatically mean something really bad. It is was something urgent they would have called you in immediately to discuss it.

It could be something as simple as a reading that is a bit low and needs treating (like low red cells - iron deficiency, as an example) or anything else that needs addressing but is easily treated.

Try to bear this in mind if you can. If anything was really off they would have you there like a shot. x

thanks deb my nerves have gone the receptionist did say its nothing to worry about but i dont no if she was just saying that my palpitation have gone on over drive today x

Don't worry there.. you braah..

Thread Information