Hi All

I have been taking Magnolia & Rhodiola Complex which has Relora, Rhodiola Rosae and L-Theanine for about the last 6 months and my PANIC ATTACKS are now 95% gone. I can go in supermarkets on the tube and in crowds. I say 95% as I still get infrequent scares now and then if a tube is stuck for too long.

The product is made by Lifetime vitamins and is ONLY available from Victoria Health food shops. I get mine from the Edgware road branch in London.

This is the best product ever. It was previously called 'Calm and Calmer', and you may have read reviews on that in other groups/sites.

The only supplier is Victoria health in the UK. I emailed Lifetime vitamins to see if there were any others cheaper, but there is not. Victoria Health seem to be the sole supplier in the UK.

I found a change within 2 weeks and take two tabs a day, one in the morning and one at night.

Try one bottle and I think you will be amazed.

I DO NOT work for Victoria Health or Lifetime Vitamins. I do however suffer from Panic Attacks (much less now though) and am writing this to help you others who do not know about it.

If you find it cheaper elsewhere then please let me know.

I have pasted this reply in a few other topics which refer to Magnolia in case people are not reading those.