Thread: what is wrong with my brain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what is wrong with my brain

Hello i am an anxiety patient suffer from hypochondria. 4 months ago i felt tingling and some pressure on my head i had a ct scan on 17 july 2014 came normal. Since then i felt more of these symptoms and they got worse like weird headaches, double vision which comes and goes quickly, numbness in head and face, confussion, etc. my anxiety went alarmingly high i feared some kind of disease in my head i had another ct scan this time without the consultation of a doctor for which she scolded me and also went for an mri same day day was 30 august 2014. after that my symptoms passed slowly but now i feel new set of symptoms the double vision is persistent. these symptoms are sudden head pains of weird nature which last for few seconds 2-3 seconds and go sudden sharp warm sensation in head and goose bumps in head tingling in head numbness in head and face and also nasal bone or maxilla these symptoms in head are mostly located on the right back corner of the head but sometimes are every where. from last 1 month i am not paying attention to my head but more to mouth but 2 days ago i experienced derealisation after waking up in the day although i wasnt paying attention to my head. i am worried my anxiety has increased pls tell me has the radiation from cts done something wrong or is it anxiety
    Last edited by abhaytheone; 25-10-14 at 19:09.

Thread Information