Hello,

I should probably preface this by saying I suffer from general anxiety, especially with medical issues. I've worried about my mental health, anuerysms, brain tumors, appendicitis, vomiting and many other things.
2 days ago I fell over and hit the back of my head outside on a hard floor. I got up as soon as it happened and didn't lose conciousness at all, but my neck is now aching and I've been having mild headaches.

Being anxious, the first thing I did when I got home after the fall was google to check what bad things could follow from hitting my head (I know it's a terrible idea but I always do it), after looking up symptoms of concussion and other related things I noticed that eyelid drooping was a symptom of serious brain trauma following a bang to the head (like bleeding and a stroke).

I know this sounds ridiculous but since then, I've been taking pictures of my face non-stop to make sure that my eyelids are symmetrical, I mean every 5 minutes. I swear I keep seeing my eyelids droop slightly on one side. Even looking at them without trying to worry I'm seriously noticing one is always slightly off. I can't stop thinking that maybe I've had a brain bleed from the bang I had and I just didn't notice it.

Sometimes I'll look at a picture and there will be a REAL noticible difference, but the fact that it sometimes switches eyes makes me doubt it, but doesn't make me feel better.

It sounds stupid but I really can't do anything at the moment. I'm so worried that something bad has happened to me and I haven't realised it yet. I would really appreciate any advice anyone has to offer, I'm completely lost right now.

Thanks a lot.