Thread: Oh No. Extreme Panic whilst taking Citalopram

Oh No. Extreme Panic whilst taking Citalopram

Cut a long story short last night was a bad night. Ended up being arrested for trying to jump of the top of a car park. After an assessment I was released and placed under a home treatment team ... again.

Got home, slept a little. Took my Citalopram as normal at about 11am. Not long after I woke up dripping in sweat. I also felt very tiered and separated from reality. Infact I still do. I feel confused, and not in touch with reality.

I'm also very tense. Even sitting here my legs and shoulders are tensed up. Anxiety is very high at the moment.

I'm on 40mg Citalopram. I skipped two doses about 3 days ago. I was also drinking alcohol last night.

It feels like I've had a night terror (I suffer with these when I don't take my meds). Except, the derealizaion is ever present. Usually after a night terror it goes away shortly after.

Re: Oh No. Extreme Panic whilst taking Citalopram

Quote Originally Posted by imageek View Post

I'm on 40mg Citalopram. I skipped two doses about 3 days ago. I was also drinking alcohol last night.

that is your answer to why you are feeling so anxious an bad at the minute.... a mixture of those two points.

Take any help that the home treatment give you and good luck I hope you start to feel better soon

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.
    Hi Venus, that's fine Thank you for the first reply too.

Thread Information