Thread: spotting before period

spotting before period

Hi would just like some advice if anyone has had a similar thing I normally have a pretty regular cycle around 28/29 days but this month I would of been due my period on friday on Saturday I thought my period was starting but nothing came of it then all day yesterday nothing till evening time when I got again what I thought was period starting again blood on wiping but again today had nothing, really getting a bit worried not had this before, feel like my period is going to start but its not happening getting very frustrated with it, I am not pregnant either,just wondering if anyone had anything similar thanks. X

Re: spotting before period

I always get a bit of spotting just before I'm due on, could be 4 days before and I get light spotting but it's normally the day before and that's my warning sign in due very soon, I wouldn't get too stressed about it. I never used to get it or I don't think I did I'm just more aware of how my body works now I guess, maybe mention it to your Dr next time you see them if it's still bothering you

I also get this too x

I get this too, all normal xx

Thanks for your replies really good to no others get the same, I did mention it at drs when I was there and she said either periods starting to change a bit with my age 37 lol getting older or stress which I am under a lot atm, my period did start properly will see how next month goes. Thanks toria x

Your periods do change as you get older. Your cycle length, your flow pattern, pretty much everything. My periods are completely different at aged 39 compared to when I was 29 and they were different to when I was 19. The changes are so gradual you don't even notice and as long as there's nothing radically different this month than last, there's no need to be concerned xx

Thread Information