Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blood and white blood cells in urine

Re: blood and white blood cells in urine

Hey my results have come back clear from lab so dunno weather that's a good thing or bad ?? What does the lab check for is it just infection or other things ? I'm still weeing ever hourish :( so now more worried I hoped it wud come bk infection now I'm confused x

Quote Originally Posted by Beckie4567 View Post
    Hey my results have come back clear from lab so dunno weather that's a good thing or bad ?? What does the lab check for is it just infection or other things ? I'm still weeing ever hourish :( so now more worried I hoped it wud come bk infection now I'm confused x
    Ok... look at what you wrote. Results are "clear". So is that good or bad? Do you want it to be an infection? The urge to pee or poo is a common anxiety symptom due to a primordial reaction, whether consciously or unconsciously, to what is a perceived threat or danger. So, when you're anxious, whether you feel so or not, your body goes into "fight or flight" mode thus the urge to go. Work on the real illness and you treat the symptoms associated with it.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks fish but the dipstick detected blood and white blood cells in urine . And lab didn't so I'm confused as still have same symtoms as before I no. It's not axiety as I've suffered with anxiety for 8 years and never had this it's horrible x

Quote Originally Posted by Beckie4567 View Post
    Thanks fish but the dipstick detected blood and white blood cells in urine . And lab didn't so I'm confused as still have same symtoms as before I no. It's not axiety as I've suffered with anxiety for 8 years and never had this it's horrible x
    So... maybe you had a slight viral infection and you body cleared it. It happens. Bottom line is you don't have a medical issue but you do have an admitted 8 year anxiety issue. Why not try treating and finding ways to deal with it that will help you prevent a downward spiral.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks fish do u no if the urine sample wud of been bad if it was something serious ? X

Anyone else had this x

Thanks all who replyed I went to docs again today lol and urine dipstick was clear but that might be coz of the anti biotics I'm on anyway I'm still feeling like I need the to let every hour it's really depressing to be honest this can't be normal surely :( x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information