Quote Originally Posted by KK2613 View Post
I read it! It's good that you're confronting problems rather than expecting med to do all the work. Right attitude, and with help of Lex, I'm sure you will do your best to deal with causes rather than symptoms. Good luck and keep writing. This will help others on the same path.
Sounds good. I will continue with daily updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
I'm reading it too and appreciate the daily updates.
I was on Lex for 5 yrs and have been off it for 4 1/2 but thinking I might need to go back back on so your log is very important to me.
Are you experiencing any worsening of your symptoms ?
When I was going on it before the first 2 weeks were a bit rough but you seem to be doing it pretty easily.
I have not experienced a worsen of symptoms, but I am only on 5mgs of lex and 7.5mg of mirtazapine. So my doses are really low. I have really only noticed that I am a bit more laid back and am able to make some forward progress on my OCD. My OCD is the core of my anxiety and depression, so if I can tackle the OCD I think I can tackle the other two (side note I have had a much lowered anxiety and depression).

I am on week 2 now and things seem to be okay. The only thing I have noticed is the past two Wed, I have been kind of emotional. I don't know if its biological or a coincidence. Other than those two Wed, I have felt much better and been much more productive and better.

Day 11:
Great day mood wise. I was a happier guy than the day before which I was in tears, but I think that was due to other factors in my life and just having a negative mindset. Got a ton of work done and got home to take my pill then go for a 5 mile run. Cooked up some healthy chicken with sweet chili sauce over it and wild rice and got my laundry done.

No physical symptoms really and am still feeling much more relaxed. For those of you reading, check out the show on Discovery called Alaska: The Last Frontier (US poster here).

I try to find small victories in my days or small little comforts. I have always worked out for the past 7 years strength training and lifting weights, but the cardio has been tough but made me feel leaner along with my clean diet. So since I feel a bit better, I am a bit happier. I encourage anyone reading to stay positive and push yourself!