Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Friends

Losing Friends

It seems K has finally had enough. The one person I thought would never leave me and I have driven her away.

I cannot say why but it's my fault. She gave me enough warnings but I still couldn't do what she was asking.

How many more friendships will I lose before I come to my senses? Don't worry, I don't expect anyone to be able to answer that.

I don't feel able to say more than that after what happened here before. Tonight I am feeling very sad.

Karen

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Karen)))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) you have many many friends and support here don't ever forget that. I'm so sorry you are feeling so sad and feel you've lost K, I'm sure you haven't actaully 'lost' her though, she's been with you forever so no reason for not to come round this time.

Karen, I hope i'm not talking out of turn but just saying don't turn your back on the forums support and all your friends here and keep fighting Karen, you know you can with support you can make 2007 a huge turning point in your life. I really hope you start to believe that.

Take care Karen, we are all here for you

love always and it was such a pleasure to meet you for the Alton Towers meet and hope we can do it again very soon.

love Sax xxxxxx

Karen

Sorry to hear this and I don't know what was said/done to make her do this but can you not turn this around and get back on track with her?

Try not to turn everyone away Karen cos we know how much you need your friends at the moment.

hugs to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Thank you Sax and Nic.

Sax - Thank you so much. It was lovely meeting you at Alton Towers. I hope we can do it again some time. I always enjoy meeting my friends from here.

Nic - This is so difficult and I wish I didn't feel constrained by what I can say. I am not able to talk about what has been said/done but this time K means it. She wants me to do the one thing I am not able to do and I don't see how there will ever by any middle ground with this.

I'm not walking away from my friends and you are right that I need and appreciate all the support I receive here. It is just difficult when I still don't know who decided to take matters into their own hands before.

I just feel very sad that K has been such a support to me and now I have driven her away.

Karen xx

Sorry to hear what is happening, Karen.

I know you don't want to discuss things fully on an open forum anymore, but there must be certain people here that you absolutely KNOW didn't have anything to do with writing to your psych. Could you instead "let it all out" either on msn or by pm here?

Just a thought, as I know how much it has helped you in the past to be able to offload.

Kate x

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

((((KAREN))))

Keep your chin up mate and don't forget that I am still expecting you to come and stay for a few days once your feeling up to it

Love

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

Hi Karen

I think you have achieved so many things of late and I know your of strong mind and character, maybe what K wants is just too soon for you and you should explain that to her

MASSIVE HUGS HONEY

SUE

XXXXXXXXX

scknight

Thank you Kate and Trac.

Kate - Yes there are people I trust but then I was very trusting of everyone and never imagined anyone would print off copies of my posts and send them to my psychiatrist in the first place. It is hard to know what to believe or who to trust after that, particularly when I never did find out who it was.

Trac - Thank you. I haven't forgotten. It's very kind of you and would be nice once I'm a bit more settled and the weather is maybe a bit nicer.

Karen xx

(((((Karen)))))

Aww Karen, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope that you can somehow still sort things out with K. I don't know what she is asking you to do to know if it's reasonable or not but surely she can see you have made so much progress in the last few months and she can't expect you to be able to change everything at once. I hope there is some compromise to me made somewhere along the way.

Thinking of you,

Love,

Lisa x x

Thanks Sue and Lisa.

Unfortunately I think our relationship is damaged beyond repair.

Karen xx

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information