Alright, I'll get into this right away:

I fear I may have testicular cancer. I'm 28 years of age and apparently none of my close relatives or their relatives have had testicular cancer. My testicles have developed normally as far as I know and my sperm nor urine does not seem to have blood on it.

I don't seem to have testicular swelling. I've also examined my testicles for about 28 times after the pains started and don't seem to find any lumps. In fact I think my balls hurt slightly more due to my examinations now.

I've experienced strange scrotal pain which I find pretty hard to pinpoint exactly. It seems that at times it MIGHT BE on my left testicle and at times on my right side as a quick sting going away after a second or two. The pain could also be described as "dull" at times.

Before this I ran every day for several kilometres for about a month. Clearly my legs were greatly burdened by the lack rest after exercise, since before this bout of physical exercise I had done very little to none as exercise for a long time.

Also my legs still feel sore along with my inner thighs and all of the muscles in that area. My lower back also feels sore along with my hips.

This lower body pain also seems to affect my lower abdominal areas.

From what I've been able to find out it would require my testicles or scrotal area to be somehow swollen if this could be an infection?

What about varicocele? If I have them, they're not very visible on my left testicle side at least for the moment.

I've got a doctor booked for tomorrow, but after the blood tests it is going to take time until I can get into further tests around here.