Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Symptoms come and go

Re: Symptoms come and go

Keep going rennie things will turn and you will feel better one day soon

Oh, wow, Terry, thank you so much for the links!!

Rennie, good luck with your appointment. You're my hero for getting to work and all, with how you are feeling. Don't give up, there's a strength and courage at play. A well person struggling to get out. The window of opportunity will appear for her, hang in there ...

Wishing you all the best Rennie, vent it all on here, we all understand...no need to wear any masks with us lot.

I know what you mean about wishing it was physical, they would be falling over themselves to help you then! Its the sad state that doctors don't see these things as seriously as physical illnesses and the NHS quite conveniently brushes over the proven links between obesity, blood pressure issues, etc when it comes to mental health issues which I suspect is because they don't want to say why they are not pumping enough money in.

Get what you can out of them, push them to work harder for you and get anything & everything you can out of them. If you need to go the medication route, its a possibility and view as a way to get yourself stabilised so that you can work on your issues with more strength, don't view it as a failing or a step back. I think everyone feels like this about them, we all dread those start up side effects...hopefully all the electro stimulation treatments will appear in the years to come so we don't have to feel worse before we feel better.

You take care.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information