Thread: Just need a friend

Just need a friend

I'm currently going through a very bad period of anxiety and depression. I will be seeing a counsellor for this on Friday which I'm worrying a little about but I'm glad I'm getting it sorted. I'm just in need to talk to someone really because I'm constantly down and have horrible thoughts along with being in constant pain.. so if anyone wants to message me, feel free too Because I'd like to help others out too

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

No one? :(

Re: Just need a friend

Hi hun

Sorry to see you are not doing so well at the moment, will it be your first counselling session?

I was really anxious when I saw a counsellor for the first time, but I found it quite a welcome release and felt more relaxed that I had shared.

What are you doing this weekend?

Hugs
    Jackie xx

Quote Originally Posted by jackie13 View Post
    Hi hun

Sorry to see you are not doing so well at the moment, will it be your first counselling session?

I was really anxious when I saw a counsellor for the first time, but I found it quite a welcome release and felt more relaxed that I had shared.

What are you doing this weekend?

Hugs
    Jackie xx

Hello No it's not.. I went when I was 14 stopped going for about a year then went again (had a relapse) when I was nearly 16 up until 17 and I was fine until June this year when I ended up in hospital and it's esculated from there because i've been in constant fear of having another water infection and I keep getting symptoms of one and the doctors aren't finding anything.. i'm in complete agony tonight and don't know what to do with myself right now :( it's just, with counsellors I often feel awkward. They do help but I just feel like they're judging me. I know they're their to help but it's still in my mind :/

I haven't done anything.. but i'm off to see some fireworks tomorrow night which i'm looking forward to xx

Oh bless ya Hun, water infections are horrible I've had them before:(

Recently, I had problems with anxiety due to my health, not good! Have you read any of the self help books available, re Claire Weekes?

Fireworks night sounds like good fun, we had ours tonight, I live in Milton Keynes but originally from Yorkshire! One of my dogs has spent 2 hours in the cupboard as he was scared of the noise, bless him.

Hugs
    Jackie xx

Recently, I had problems with anxiety due to my health, not good! Have you read any of the self help books available, re Claire Weekes?

Fireworks night sounds like good fun, we had ours tonight, I live in Milton Keynes but originally from Yorkshire! One of my dogs has spent 2 hours in the cupboard as he was scared of the noise, bless him.

Hugs
    Jackie xx

They really are :( I'm just so worried that I'll end up in hospital for it or something again:( so I wish Monday will just hurry up! :/

It's not nice at all is it :( and no I haven't, I didn't know there was books on health anxiety if I honest! I'll have to look for that!

Ahh really! I'm from staffordshire so I'm going the ones up Alton towers awwh really! Bless! My dog doesn't mind them surprisingly! Ahaha x

Hey little miss worry we can swap dogs next year if you want mine barks for the first two weeks of November , how are you feeling today make sure your drinking plenty of water as not doing that alone can make you feel like having symptoms of a water infection

Quote Originally Posted by Firedragon View Post
    Hey little miss worry we can swap dogs next year if you want mine barks for the first two weeks of November , how are you feeling today make sure your drinking plenty of water as not doing that alone can make you feel like having symptoms of a water infection

ahaha awh really! How unfortunate :( the previous dog I had was scared of fireworks but the one I have now isn't thankfully!

And I'm feeling slightly better.. not worrying as much.. and i'll try.. I don't tend to drink a lot (never have, I know I should though)

Hugs
    Jackie xx
    Ah, poor thing. They are funny, they are like little kids!

Mine has been pretty ok but when they are going off quite close he hides behind one of the chairs and occassionally pops out for a reassuring fuss!

Thread Information