Thread: Just a query

Just a query

Hope you can help. In the past when Ive posted under Health Anxiety sometimes my posts have been moved as there was a more relevant location for them to be. The only reason I worry about this is because some of the sections like the medical tests section dont get so much traffic so sometimes you dont get replies for some time. It seems that some posts talking about symptoms are left in health anxiety and some are moved to the symptoms section. Health anxiety is definitely my biggest problem which is why I have always posted in there.

Dont suppose there is anything that can be done about it, just wanted to mention it. Thanks for doing such a great job on here, I do appreciate it.

I have posted this evening but have put it in the medical tests section this time.

hadenough

Re: Just a query

Hi

Thanks for the comments.

I do encourage members to read active topics when they come on rather than focus on just one forum.

The reason for all the separate sub-forums is so that if you have a similar problem you can read the other posts in that forum. So, for example if you have IBS then you can read about other member's experience of this as well and the same for heart worries, medications, medical tests etc.

There are far too many threads started in the H.A. forum and they soon disappear off the first couple of pages anyway so never get read and the whole purpose of the separate sub-forums is to keep similar posts together.

If everyone is just going to post in the H.A. forum then I may as well remove all the sub-forums and have one that says "problems". I think it is pretty well structured the way it is at the moment.

So the general rules should be if there is a sub-forum that relates to your issue then post in there first but also consider the symptoms sub-forum.

The reason some posts get left is probably because I get fed up of moving them

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Nicola, I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    The reason some posts get left is probably because I get fed up of moving them
    Ahem..... we not I

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I didn't want to speak for all the admins lol

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Lol ok

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information