Thread: hearing my heart beat and sometimes constant fast heart rate

hearing my heart beat and sometimes constant fast heart rate

earlier i was stood in my kitchen the noticed i was having palpitations could feel them in my throat but what scared me is i could actually hear my heart beating. And its really really freaked me out. Cant explain it. I think i could hear it in my ears and and it sounded like it was beating differently:( i had a 24 hour monitor last year which came back normal except for the occasional ectopic which the doctor said was normal. I also had a 2 ecgs that came back normal. I am so scared and freaking out right now. Has anyone else had this? Also my heart rate is fast majority of the time and it scares me that its going to damage my heart

Re: hearing my heart beat and sometimes constant fast heart rate

If you feel something has changed, you should obviously seek medical help. By palpitations do you mean regular hard beats or random hard beats?

I've read that a constantly fast heart rate has very high for months to cause real problems in an otherwise healthy adult. And by very high, that's like 150 or so. I guess you're nowhere near that. So that's one less thing to worry about I think.

Re: hearing my heart beat and sometimes constant fast heart rate

really? Yeah i don't think its gone that fast tbh it has when ive had panic attacks or higher but not otherwise i dont think. My normal resting heart rate it about 60-70 when i feel anxious normally it will go to 80 something lately ive noticed. Sometimes though its gone to 100. Yeah well i asked a few people and apparently its normal in a anxious person to get what i got yesterday. I got tested a year ago had 2 ecgs and 24 hour monitor it all came back normal except for a few ectopics but he said everyone gets them so not to worry

Thread Information