Thread: Spam Posts

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Spam Posts

The other night I was minding my own business on NMP when I suddenly came across a post with diagrams on how to put a condom on an erect penis which, although somewhat of a shock, made me chuckle.

Question is, why would people be so sick as to join a site like this just to post such crap? And who would be stupid enough to click on their links?

Never Surrender, Comrade

Re: Spam Posts

We did have a bit of a giggle over that post KK and it was removed as soon as we were aware of it.

If you see any other spam on here please report it to us then we can remove it asap.

We are also protected by a VBulletin plug-in that checks some details on a spam website so stops known spammers from registering but we will always get ones slipping through the net.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    and it was removed as soon as we were aware of it.
    What the condom?

I'm guessing that it was supposed to be posted in the 'How to's' on No More Penetration?

---------- Post added at 04:17 ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KK2613 View Post
    The other night I was minding my own business on NMP when I suddenly came across a post with diagrams on how to put a condom on an erect penis which, although somewhat of a shock, made me chuckle.

Question is, why would people be so sick as to join a site like this just to post such crap? And who would be stupid enough to click on their links?
    Probably Jeremy Kyle?

well that was slightly ironic...... ^^^^^^^ someone spamming on a post about spam lol

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

This message has been deleted by venusbluejeans. Reason: spam post

Never Surrender, Comrade

I wonder if they have an online community forum for spammers and somewhere they are all having a little chuckle and 'high fiving' each other?!

The spam seems to have got much worse recently, is it due to the new server and the work you are still having to do on it? The issue I raised was getting better a couple of days ago and its seems fine today so Alex must have fixed it. Perhaps the spammers are trying to save up for Xmas?

Thread Information