Thread: penpal

penpal

hi everyone i suffer from anxiety and panic and it would be lovely to hear from you all, if you would like to email me my address is buttonsj@3mail.com hope to hear from you all soon x

hi Fisher
    just seen your note. Hello. How long have you been suffering from panic and anxiety? when did you realise it was P & A?

I've been experiencing it at its worst over the past few years, it got alot worse because I tried to shove the problem under the carpet and thought I could cope without any professional help. At first just thought I must be overworked, overtired stressed etc because my background is in sales which is typically long hours, stressful, hard work, hard targets etc etc. I'm not at the point where I have developed social phobia, general anxiety, I'm nervy, panicky, have low self esteem and low confidence

are you able to work? what do you do? do you have children ?

hope to hear from you soon

typo....my last message was meant to read...I "now" have developed social phobia, general anxiety.......etc

hiya, feel free to p.m. me anytime, i suffer from anxiety, have done for 5 years now.

take care
    libbie

hi melina nice of you to reply, i am not to bad now with anxiety but there are times when i feel it rising, i am still working even at my worst i still went to work, i work in a hospital and i have got an 11yr old boy, i am 33yrs old, how about you how is work going? try and email me on the email address i use that more often, anyway must go hope to here from you soon x

Thread Information