Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "But I'm not anxious"!

Re: "But I'm not anxious"!

Do you know what Fishmanpa I suffered from chronic and quite severe HA for 10 years and it was relentless. I am now 90%(ballpark) better. Anxiety and subsequent depression are nasty!! For me it clouded my every thought and action. For large periods of most days now I am free! Lucia.

Quote Originally Posted by luc View Post
    Do you know what Fishmanpa I suffered from chronic and quite severe HA for 10 years and it was relentless. I am now 90%(ballpark) better. Anxiety and subsequent depression are nasty!! For me it clouded my every thought and action. For large periods of most days now I am free! Lucia.
    That's awesome Lucia! Your positivism and attitude in your posts certainly show how well you're doing

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you

My Fellow muso buddy FMP from across the pond. 🇺🇸🇬🇧

You are a true enlightenment when i need a reality check. Your right live life and and 🎵🎵🎵🎵"let it go" 🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵...(frozen), can't help to add another analogy!! X

Cheers

Bumping back up because i think it's important

Thanks mindknot. I do the same with other threads. X

This is such a good post and a good question I think we all ask ourselves. The responses are so lovely and I can't say anything better than them, this forum has been such an incredible support for me and I can't thank people enough. But something my dr said (the one who really really cares): it will end.

I saw Mockingjay tonight too and there was something on there where Gale says that it's easy to lose yourself but it takes a long time to put yourself back together. It's there and it'll pop it's head out but slow is the way.

Hope this makes sense, stuck on a bus full of drunks. Xx

And editing to add I'm another muso just cause ����

Anxiety, and most mental illnesses in fact, are usually a series of rising and falling curves. They amplify when you are stressed out, and they can present themselves in the form of waves, attacks, whatever you want to call it. It's on the person who's suffering to equip himself with the coping techniques and methods, with the knowledge of what exactly is going on - knowing that there is a battle happening inside of you. You have the ability to learn how to use the tools available to you, but more importantly, you have to take care of yourself and try to PREVENT it from happening by following the fundamental, universal, scientifically proven strategies of a healthy lifestyle, which are: regular exercise, balanced diet, a steady sleep schedule, cutting unhealthy habits out of your life as much as you can, mental occupation with hobbies/activities/various tasks, meditation and CBR techniques are useful as well. These are some concrete principles you should live by.

Thought I'd regurgitate this thread. Thoughts welcome from new readers warmly welcome. X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information